Sunday, August 28, 2011

My First Date.

My first day it was a long time ago, As I remember, but I think I never realize it was a real date, I thought I was just going out with my best (guy) friend, but anyway one day we were talking on msn, and suddenly he ask me if i wanted to go to the movies or something, so I said yes, and when I arrive to the movies, he was already there, but well there where other friends of us too, so we just went to see the movie and then I went home, and I have a really good time, we just talk normally and all that. so it was fun.
And i can relate this to the dating system that he had to ask me, not the other way around, and I think that It should stay like that, the boys should be always after the girls, no the girls after the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment