Hey Guys! I'm Kathia and this is my first my blog {Well not exaclty, the other one is abandoned} So in this blog I'm gonna talk about celebrities, mostly young celebrities, specially about Taylor Swift because well...I really admire her and love her and her music.
So this is a blog that I created for my english proyect :) I know cool right? I really like this proyect, I think is already my favorite! and the outcome of it is that I think I'm gonna have a good grade on this oh and by the way I'm also gonna post photos, videos and that kind of stuff cuz I enjoy talking and writing or just reading this kind of articules and stuff like that, although I have never done this before but calm down I know I can do it. ;D
I hope you guys really like my blog!
Leave me comments!
-Kathiaa
No comments:
Post a Comment