TAYLOR ROCKS THE ACMs WITH "MEAN"
If you missed Taylor's performance of her new single, "Mean" from the ACM Awards, you can watch it on the next video or download it from youtube if you want.
She really did a great show! If you miss it...You have to watch now!(:
However if you didn't watch the awards, I'm sure that it would be another broadcast of the awards soon :)
I just watch a little bit of the Awards becuase I was watching it online, but I saw the whole red carpet, and I saw Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert and a lot of people.
As soon as Taylor came out a lot of girls start screaming really loud and then Taylor made a stop to give autographs, take pictures with her fans and she did interviews too! Later at the Awards she made a performance of her single "Mean"
Here it is one of the interviews she made, enjoy! :)
I just watch a little bit of the Awards becuase I was watching it online, but I saw the whole red carpet, and I saw Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert and a lot of people.
As soon as Taylor came out a lot of girls start screaming really loud and then Taylor made a stop to give autographs, take pictures with her fans and she did interviews too! Later at the Awards she made a performance of her single "Mean"
Here it is one of the interviews she made, enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment